Sunday, July 8, 2012

relaxing weekly wrapup

How refreshing does that water look?! And those mountains?? Gorgeous. While I have been dying for trip to some far away land lately (California, the Mediterranean, heck, even Canada!) I was happy to spend the weekend completely relaxing in the suburbs of New Jersey. Beating the heat with seeing Spiderman, renting the Iron Lady, and ordering some local Italian for dinner was the perfect way to wind down. 

Beat the Heat with 
these guys.

It's 
NYC Restaurant Week (for 20 days??)

Secrets of New York

Wonderful
graphics and interesting theory....

Roman Holiday is playing tomorrow on Bryant Park's Lawn

My favorite new
concert website to find all the free concerts and more in the area!

The heat is making me want to swim in
this pool so bad! And then maybe grab a nice cocktail afterwards at their bar.

For a good 
laugh :)

Enjoying the
redesign of this Atlanta bloggers home.

Chill out to witanddelight's 
summer playlist.

Makes me want to travel!

J.Crew's swim collection is pretty freaking cute.

Especially, 
this one!

I can't wait to show more about this past week with the 4th of July and my friends being up in the city! Such fun exploring and spending some good quality time together. It's never enough time though! :( It just slips by so fast. I can not wait until I'm reunited with my sweet group of friends, whenever that may be. As for next weekend, I'll be flying back down south in order to pack up my sweet Auburn apartment. But I don't want to think about that now.

Photo by: 
Jim Boud

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...