Sunday, July 1, 2012

Zsa Zsa Zoom: Weekly WrapUp


The story behind this photo absolutely blows my mind. Zsa Zsa Gabor held a party for herself and 10 eligible bachelors and danced with each guest twice. Oh, the life of a 1950s socialite. Just "because"! From 1937-present, she has gone through 9 husbands!! Nine!!


Wasn't she just such a beauty?


Big Sur getaway

Soap that looks like icing. Makes me hungry...

Wishing I lived out on the West Coast, just for these!

Been saving up for this dress to wear to a fancy party, or maybe even the 1920's Jazz Festival??


Hope everyone has had a good weekend! I've been enjoying a few days away from the city with my family, enjoying fireworks and pool parties and good food! Going to see the movie Brave tonight, should be entertaining. The movies is always such a fun experience to take you away from the real world for a couple hours. 

Ta ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...